Tuesday, September 14, 2004

DID WE ZORASTRIANS EVER CONVERT?

A few days ago my friend Manju asked me that though Parsis never convert but you people must have converted at one point of time right? And to tell my readers frankly I never knew the answer to this question. So I researched a bit on net and I found a very useful writeup which answered Manju's question of whether parsis ever converted...

The answer to this question is that no... Prophet Zarathushtra never converted anyone because in the time era that he lived none of the great religions of the world had been established yet, so there was no religion from which Zarathushtra could have converted anybody.

For deeper understanding I recommend my reader friends to go to this site written by MR. RONI. K. KHAN in which he has given a detailed understanding of whether zorastrians ever converted people.

No comments: