Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Angels In My Life

Angels exist, I know, they do
They watch over us quietly, yes I know, they do

For when my life is in deep sorrow
and I don't know from whom help can I borrow
there comes an angel in some form or the other
he may not lift my sorrow but he does give me a hope for tomorrow

when your friends turn our back on you
and you do not know what to do
don't cry for they are not worth your tears
but keep an eye for that angel
who will help you lessen your fears

cos he's your real friend, your true guide to your soul
he will help you lift the clouds from your goal

how do I recognize these angels you say?
listen to your heart; it will not let you astray
these angels accept you for who you are
they don't try and change you, they love you even if you are afar

they will be your pillars, silent and strong
they will be there for you should anything go wrong
they will say less but do more
they will not hesitate to drown just to take you ashore

my angels know as I talk about them to you
they know its them I'm referring to
my angels I promise you ill be there for you today and tomorrow
to be your support in happiness and in sorrow

those friends who promised will be there for me and now are gone
look at my angels and you'll know you did wrong
mend your ways, ill tell you
friends can become angels too....

No comments: